শনিবার, ৩ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

Heated discussion between old couple

An old couple had some hot discussion between them while expecting their grandchildren's visit to them. Gran-ma wanted to pamper her grandchildren, while the old man has to think about the fiscal issue, but at the same time he does not want to antagonize his better half. The video is in bangla language and below is the translation (what was possible by me)





Discussion we had in the morning
When I switched on my TV
Entry was taken by madam                          
"Stop it man. And now listen to me
Children will be coming today
Have got lot of work on hand
Go to the market and buy something."
Switching off my TV,
I asked  her highness
"Oh ma'am, you are my only cook.
I am only a marketeer
Order me what I've to bring
Chicken, Mutton, Salmon or Carp,
Gourd, pumpkin or creepers,
Drumstick or fenugreek leaves?"
She became enraged and said
"What do you think man?
Are they kids
that I will feed them green vegetables
Go, get about a score of tiger prawn
Should be of good sizes
They like it when cooked on pressure."
Feeling impending stroke,
I took out from my pocket  
Double dose of Sorbritrate
And put those in mouth
Said somehow feebly,
"Better you put me in the pot
I will be more tasty and hot"
She said,
"Why do you utter such nonsense?
I will die first leaving you here"
"So let it be
But let me go now
Fisher-women will leave if I don't go now
Then you have to clean those prawns
I can't, since my finger is paining
allow me to proceed                  
and please close the door."

Please tell me how am I fared.Comments are eagerly awaited.
          Dilipkumar Bandyopadhyay


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন