সোমবার, ২৪ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

বস এবং ঘোড়া কে ভাল?

There is a bengali proverb that never to go in front of your boss or behind a horse as you are likely to get hit. This proverb has been converted in a bengali poem with audio input. A so called translation of the poem is also given below. Enjoy it and send comments.

It is said that never go in front of your boss or behind a horse
But I want to know why it is said so
Well if I do not go in front of boss I can backbite him
Or avoid his dirty look about my dress
But i fear with those big teeth
The horse might bite me if not kick me
The boss may behave little erratic seeing you
But will give you a  lift in his AC car
I may get lot of presentation
While the horse may at best could take you on its back
So I would prefer to go in front of boss
Since he is love-able everywhere
I do not want to go near a horse 
As it is only love-able at the racetrack.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন