মঙ্গলবার, ৪ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

হাতি আর ব্যাঙের মধ্যে কথা

DIALOGUE BETWEEN MIGHTY ELEPHANT AND GROUP OF FROGS

There is a fable indicating even a mighty elephant have to get insulted when it falls in crisis. Below is an audio version of the same story  rendered in poem by me. The language is bangla. English translation is given also below.

When the elephant fell in the mud
Frogs jumping with joy kicked him and asked
What made him to slip in frog’s territory with such a thud
Increasing own beauty with application of mud
Let his consort appreciate when she arrives
Who had been asked to rush in by drive
The elephant said I’m sorry
Bellyful of mahua made me merry
Could not keep balance due to intoxication
Don’t call my wife as I know what will be her reaction
So pull my tusk and start your chorus whole night
Will enable me to stand upright
If I can stand up ever
May announce will drink never.  


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন